Single Girder Overhead CraneLD type electric single-girder crane is a kind of crane with wire rope hoist or electric chain hoist, using a small rail-operated crane (lifting capacity is 0.5-50t, span is 2.5-31.5m), the working environment temperature is within the range of -20-50 degrees Celsius. This single-girder crane has the characteristics of small volume, compact structure, light weight, beautiful appearance, convenient operation and maintenance, and is the ideal equipment for material handling in workshop and warehouse.
Lifting Capacity: 3.2~16t
Span Length: 7.5~28.5m
Lifting Height: 6~12m
Lifting Speed: 0.66/4-1.6/10m/min
Trolley Speed: 2-20m/min
Working Class: A5
Ambient Temperature: -20~40℃
Single girder electric European overhead crane is the product use world advanced level. Its design is based on international standard: DIN (Germany), FEM (Europe), ISO (International), equipped with many advantages such as: strong rigidity, light dead weight, outstanding structure design etc. which could effectively save your factory space and investment cost.
Its particular and special travelling structure is your best choice.
1. Use computer optimized design box type girder as main support girder.
2. Low height of trolley of steel rope hoist, which makes the size of hook more reasonable with wider working scope.
3. Unique wheel frame design, help to adjust balance and install, stable structure.
4. Motor protection class is IP54, F class insulation and equipped with overload protection equipment.(optional).
5. Specially designed gearbox for crane, adopts oblique gears, self lubrication.
6. Control stick could be connected with trolley, or freely move on main girder separately, can also control the travelling speed according to the different depth of button.
It could widely used in machinery manufacture, metallurgy, petroleum, petrifaction, port, railway, civil aviation, food, paper making, construction, electronics industries workshop, warehouse and other material handling situations, esp. applied to material handling that need precise positioning, large components precise assembly